In order to become a team member at Hulin Health, the successful applicant will experience the following interview process:
1) The Screening Interview – This is a short, phone-based interview with our Human Resources team.
2) Initial contact (appx 30 minutes)- This will be a sort of “get to know each other” session. If after this interview, you are interested in the position, and we are interested in you, there will be a second interview.
3) The Reference Interview – Candidate references are reviewed by our team.
4) Primary interview – In this interview, we will ask more questions and give additional information involving our company and the position.
5) Working Interview – This interview gives the candidate an opportunity to work in the real environment and meet the team.
6) The Group Interview – This interview is optional on a case by case basis.